CHECK OFF YOUR BUCKET LIST and
Join our round the world adventure and the Caribbean Sea
We are sailing S/Y Lady Athena around the world, with start in 2021. Many legs with exciting routes have been done by now and we have had paying crew joining us on most legs, who wish to experience the trip of a lifetime, and test their mettle at sea.
Lady Athena has two guest cabins with room for 2 persons each and berths with extra thick mattresses to make your sleep extra comfortable. She has more room than usual boats with for example standing height throughout the boat, and of course a guest toilet and shower.
Our tender with 40 horsepower engine takes us ashore safely and fast. And we can offer two mountain bikes if you easily want to explore more ashore. All in order to offer a comfortable journey and meet high expectations.
See cruises and dates below, who are all open for discussion.
Cruise Planning Caribbean - Papua New Guinea 2022- 2023
*Please note that we still have to have some flexibility due to the corona situation in the areas we sail within. This might effect dates and destinations.
Caribbean Sea 2022
- Trinidad - Martinique, 240 NM, 10 days. September 15-24
- Martinique - Ilsas los Roques, 360NM, 10 days September 30 -9 October
- Aruba (ABC-Islands) - Dominican Republic, 323 NM, 10 days. October 16-25
- Dominican Republic - The Bahamas, 130 NM + cruise upwards the Bahamas as we feel. 10 days. 30 October-9 November
- The Bahamas - Cuba ( and Havanna) , 10 days. November 20-29
- Cuba - Jamaica, 10 days. December 4-13
- Jamaica - Panama, 500NM, 10 days. December 20-29
- Panama - San Blas and back, New Years Eave 2023! in
The Panama channel 2023 - Free of charge
We will need crew for the Panama passage in January. The passage is only about 41NM but we can arrange for a 7 to 10 day stay aboard by doing exkursions before and after in the area ,if that is in your interest. Dates for this cruise has to be very flexible due to clearance approval to go through the channel. As we really have to have a couple of extra hands for the passage, its no charge for the time aboard for the passage. If you like to stay more than for just the passage it self there will be a daily fee.
The Pacific 2023
*Dates need to be flexible due to approval for passage through the Panama channel.
- Panama - Pearl isles - Galapagos. 770 NM, 14 days. January 14 - 27
- Galapagos - Marques isles. 2908 NM, 29 days. February 06 - March 06
- Marques isles - Tahiti - Bora Bora. 845 NM, 14 days. March 25 - 07 April
- Tahiti - Cock Island. 500 NM, 7 days. April 20 - 26
- Cock Island - Samoa. 750 NM, 10 days. April May 10 - 19
- Samoa - Fiji 500 NM 7 days, Maj 29 - Juni 04
- Fiji till New Hebrides 650 NM, 10 days (Dates not set)
- New Hebrides - Solomon Islands, 720 NM, 10 days (Dates not set)
- Solomon Islands - Papua New Guinea , 550 NM 7 days ( Dates not set)
Cruise planning spring 2022
Note that we must be flexible due to the current corona situation.
Sail with us on Athena Arc in Caribbean this spring. We are located in the southern area of the Caribbean and can be very flexible to meet your wishes about when and where to sail. We know by experience where the Caribbean pearls are and would love to share them with you.
We offer an unforgettable beautiful and comfortable sailing experience with our Lady Athena, a Tayana 58". Since we custom make the Caribbean cruises we set the prices according to time.
10 days - 2400 euro
1 week 1700 euro
1 weekend (Thursday - sunday) 1200 euro
Daily price 250 euro with minimum of three days.
Cruise planning summer & Autumn 2021
*Note that the dates can be flexible due to corona situation.
Date: 04 Aug - 14 Aug Grebbestad - Orkney Islands - Inverness 10 days 572 M Price 2500 euro/person Booked
Date: 17 Aug 27 Aug Inverness - Caledonia canal - Isle of Man - Dublin 10 days 273 M Price 2500 euro/ person. Booked
Date: 5 Sept - 11 Sept Isle of Man - Scilly Isles - Brest 7 days 310 M Price 1750 euro/person
Two booked/ two berths available.
Date: 13 Sept - 20 Sept Brest - La Rochelle - La Coruna 8 days. 488 M. Price 2000 euro/person
Date: 24 Sept- 1 Okt La Coruna - Cascais - Porto Mao 8 days 450 M Price 2000 euro/person
Date: 14 Okt - 24 Oct. Porto Mao - Madeira - Gran Canaria 10 days 775 M Price 2500 euro/person
One booked/ three berths available
Date: 21 Nov. - 15 Dec. Las Palmas - Antigua 24 days 2800 M Price 4000 euro/person
Three booked/ one berth available
*Dates can be flexible for the Atlantic crossing
Price includes Food and drinks, port expenses, customs fees, diesel, boat expenses, insurance and a great adventure. Travels to and from the yacht is not included.
Cruise 1 Fully booked
Cruise 2 Fully booked
Cruise 3 Two berths available
Cruise 4 Four berths available
Cruise 5 Four berths available
Cruise 6. Two berths available
Cruise 7 One berth available
© Copyright www.sailthewestcoastofsweden.com